HELP SUPPORT FUNDING FOR YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL
● The District is providing a program in all of its schools called the Community Eligibility Program (CEP). All students are now able to receive a free healthy breakfast and lunch every day!
● To continue this program, we need your help to provide additional funding for your child’s school by completing a short form online, or at your child’s school (one form per family).
● Please go to the benefit form link to fill out your survey.
● Each student whose name is obtained through the family survey will be entered in a drawing at their school to receive an Amazon Fire tablet! There are two tablets per school site!
● The information you provide is confidential and will only be used to help provide funding for our schools.
● If you need assistance, please contact our Child Nutrition Services Department at 559-274-4700 ext. 63108.